Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm a Dumbass


Not this little guy - me - I'm the dumbass.

I'm in Oregon at the moment and just after arriving, looked through my bag for a pair of sweatpants and other warm layers and found none.

I must have been sleep-packing, because I packed t-shirts but no sweaters, no fleece, nothing warmer than a sweatshirt, and nothing to lounge around the house in.

Clearly, my vitamins aren't working or they can't stop my brain from dissolving and running out my nose with every sneeze.

On a positive note, the opening at the museum was a big success and that night I was commissioned to get more wildlife shots. I spent some time there yesterday watching a lively river otter swim all around his pond - otters have the coolest paws - and getting new shots of the lynx and bobcat. It was hard not to get in there and snuggle with them.

4 comments:

Steve Portigal said...

Cute pics, and how neat to have a show of your own photos and be asked for more...hope your personal aircraft (think James Bond) arrives soon.

Anonymous said...

I think you need a jetpack. And you would look SOOOOO cool when you landed, your two assistants hoisted it off your shoulders, and you pulled off your helmet, grinning.

On another note, welcome to the dumbass club, at long last. I'll be sending out your membership card in the morning mail. It got your name on it so's you knows it's yoren!

ms. crafty said...

Yay for you and the show! Those otters are freakin' adorable.

I vote for the jet-pack. You'd be such a superhero...

Hazel Nootsmaak said...

Aw man, now I want a jet-pack! But the luxury of my own Bond-style plane is hard to ignore. It would come with a space waiter, right?