Saturday, April 05, 2008

America's Psychic Challenge


And they all knew who would end up winning, right? I caught the last of this show where four psychics (out of an original pool of 12 or 16) compete in psychic challenges for points and the two with the most points go on to the final show down for fabulous cash & prizes.

One of the four seemed like a bit of a poser - she kinda stumbled through the challenges, but kept a serious, determined look on her face like she'd soon knock one out of the park and win the round.

At the end, the host recapped the challenges and told them how they did - what they got right & what they missed, and based on the points they earned for each challenge, which two would be going on to the final round.

The poser came in last - natch - and is out of the running, and in the final "confessional," she actually said - I'm totally not making this up, "I'm disappointed, but I'm not surprised - psychically, I knew that."

No comments: