Sunday, February 22, 2009

When Hubby's Away


The wife watches live, Oscar red carpet coverage. David would spoon out his eyeballs if he were here. But he's not - he's on a business trip, leaving me alone and unsupervised in this foreign country.

He'll be gone for three days and two nights and here's a list of all the things I'm going to do while he's gone:
  • Not cook a single thing.
  • Eat an entire batch of chocolate chip cookie dough, because Miriam and Ted's cookies still have not arrived and I can't stand reading about all the taste test reviews without having any cookies stuffed in my mouth.
  • Wear sweats the entire time.
  • Watch the dishes pile up until late Tuesday afternoon and *maybe* do them before I leave to pick up David.
  • Have waffles for dinner (which I won't have to make - got leftovers in the freezer).
  • Watch CosmoTV, MTV, and other varieties of BadTV.
  • Lift weights in my underwear.
  • Dress the cats in doll clothes.
  • Pile my clothes all over his side of the bed.
  • Order a pizza and take off all the cheese and eat the crust (David hates when I do that, like I'm defacing a sacred object, but I don't eat dairy, so, it gets defaced. And de-cheesed.)
  • Eat dinner at 4pm.
  • Work on my Sawyer & Desmond Go Shirtless scripts.
I may not be able to get to everything, but I'm going to try my best. I really want to go back to Medina's to eat a hundred waffles, but that would mean putting on pants. That definitely presents a pickle.

3 comments:

Mir said...

I hope the cookies arrive soon! I'm sorry we're torturing you! Or rather, the Canadian postal system is torturing you.

Anonymous said...

"Dress the cats in doll clothes." We DEMAND photos.

Hazel Nootsmaak said...

I want my cookieeeeees!!! Hello? Canada Post? Anybody home??

I want to dress Neo up like one of the Little Rascals, complete with tiny cap. He'll rip me to shreds before he'll let it happen though.