Monday, December 04, 2006

My Navin Moment


As in, Navin Johnson... Who after finding his name in the new phone book said, "Things are going to start happening to me now..." And then the shooting started. "He hates these cans!!!"

Not only does my work continue to be published in our little local magazine, in this month's issue on the back page they included a little blurb about me. So cool! That's all I needed for Christmas.

And I'm waiting to hear back from Oregon's High Desert Museum about a possible photo exhibit next March - not sure if I'll be included, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Now if only my new lens would hurry up & get here...

2 comments:

Steve Portigal said...

A show! Very cool. But this wouldn't be your first show, would it?

ms. crafty said...

Pre-congratulations! Fingers crossed!

Now, please please please tell me that is your house ;-)