Sunday, March 01, 2009

Dronabinolidated Water


We figured it out - why we feel like we could sleep all day and put away enough carbs to fell a moose - Canada puts something in the water. They've gotta be pumping THC into the water supply. It's the only thing that makes sense.

When I first got here I had all sorts of projects I wanted to work on, energy to burn and wasn't eating my body weight in starch every day. Now? Now, I could build a mashed potato igloo, crawl inside and sleep until June, getting up only after I've eaten the entire thing to build another one. Though I doubt I'd actually get up or "build" anything, because that would require effort.

No wonder everyone is so mellow, the driving so terrible and there are fast food joints everywhere. Get it? See what I did there? Joints? I slay myself. Time for a nap.

No comments: