Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Smitten

I received a letter in the mail today that scared me at first, then it made me smile so big and laugh - it's one of the best things ever. I was overwhelmed with joy.

It made me realize how lucky I was to work with these folks, even if too briefly, but even luckier to become friends with them. They're some of the smartest and funniest people I've ever met.

So, for all the whining and complaining you've seen in this space for the past 2 years, I apologize. I know I've complained a lot - about almost everything. I'm obviously a big baby and want everything to be perfect all the time. And for the most part, it has been, but I've kinda had my head up my butt. I think it's finally reversing course.

Thank you D and M - you made my day.

4 comments:

Mir said...

We were rolling on the floor composing that letter - but with inspiration like you, it's easy. ;)
BFF!

ms. crafty said...

omg. Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Dolores Umbridge! Hah!!!!!!

Hazel Nootsmaak said...

I know! Genius!