Friday, September 14, 2007

My Eyes! MY EYES!


My eyes are getting better - Rx-wise. Every year for the past 3 years or so, my near-sighted Rx gets better, and the left eye that used to be the weaker of the two is now stronger than the right.

My theory? Using a camera a lot more over the past few years has helped my left eye regain some of its long-range focusing power. And now I occasionally shoot with the right eye.

Not spending as much time in front of this idiot box helps, too. And speaking of sight, it's clear the light is already changing - summer is over. I was just getting into it. Bummer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

::grin:: Hey, that IS you. Nice seeing those baby blues. Or are they green? Mauve?

Hazel Nootsmaak said...

mostly black, like my charred, rotten heart

; )

Anonymous said...

Oh nuh-UHH.