Friday, January 18, 2008

Open House Buffet

Yesterday I learned that you can cruise through all the open houses in your neighborhood and get a free lunch while seeing how other people decorate their homes.

I had to shoot a couple of open homes in the same town and couldn't believe how many people came through and went straight to the kitchen to grab handfuls of cookies and fruit then quickly walk through the house, chewing, before running out the door, still chewing.

If I was shooting a room they wanted to see, they'd wander in without any realization that they might be in the way or holding up someone's job. Just get the cookies and look like you're interested - that's all that matters. GET THE COOKIES!

1 comment:

ms. crafty said...

Oh, I'm feeling rather peckish right now...good thing there are some open houses down the street. I've got a hankerin' for something sweet!