Thursday, January 31, 2008

Psychic Update 1/31

Meatballs. That was the answer to "What am I thinking right now?" wasn't it?

I'm trying to finish the first book, but it's slow going. It's interesting stuff, but I'm reading it in bed and it's not the kind of thing you can just skim and absorb. I end up getting sleepy after a couple of pages.

I did have a dream last night that a friend revamped her blog to be about restaurant reviews - "Meal Vehicle," it was called. (It rhymed much better in my dream - "meal" was pronounced mee-uhl - two distinct syllables.)

I also dreamt that I was on another cruise with my mother and she was buying me Hello Kitty no-skid slipper socks at the gift shop. I'm excited to find out if either dream becomes reality.

So far, the book talks a lot about intuition and tuning into and trusting that inner voice, and that all things in the world have a specific vibration. You know, that you can tune into.

There are two exercises in the book I haven't done yet - I look forward to giving those a try. Maybe had I already practiced a little, I'd have known that David was headed to the UK for an extended stay, or that I wouldn't really need to rush to make a last-minute appointment yesterday because she'd ultimately end up canceling.

2 comments:

ms. crafty said...

You're getting good. I was thinking "meat loaf" which is awfully close to "meatballs"...

Now just stay outta my head already ;-)

I have no words on the subject of the limey...no...words...except you'll have to meet me for coffee and drinks and stuff a whole lot more (although not on any rainy days since that probably ruins the rest of your day -- oh, i saw those photos on Flickr -- brutal!)

Hazel Nootsmaak said...

Mmm... meat loaf - with ketchup, right? I know, it's uncanny.

Yeah, the limey gig - it's going to be weird, but no good stories come from staying home all the time.

And about the rain, that was actually cool, to be out in it while the radio was reporting how crazy the weather was - and it was nice to be away from my computer for a while, so it all worked out well!