Tuesday, December 16, 2008

BC Living - My New Show


Just found a show on TV, Vancouver Living - an entertainment news show full of helpful information about enjoying the Vancouver lifestyle.

I didn't watch the show but saw the teaser for an upcoming segment, "Learn How to Get a Good Workout Without Increasing Your Carbon Footprint."

They showed a lady on cross-country rollerskis out in the rain on a wet, soggy path, and that just looked so sad. It made me think of having my own show full of helpful hints about enjoying the British Columbia lifestyle.
  • Learn How to Enjoy Being Damp
  • Learn How to Embrace Bone-chilling cold
  • Learn How to Eat Your Body Weight in Potatoes
  • Learn How to Put on Your Winter Weight in Three Days
  • Learn How to Wear Four Sets of Clothes at Once
  • Learn How to Train Your Cats to Sleep On You
  • Learn How to Adopt Enough Cats to Make a Living Cat Blanket
  • Learn How to Heat Your Feet Using Microwaveable Socks
  • Learn How to Find Ways to Not Leave the House Until Spring
  • Learn How to Make Every Meal a Soup Smorgasbord
  • Learn How to Wear an Electric Blanket - Everywhere
  • Learn How to Withstand 300-degree Showers
  • Learn How to Turn a Down Blanket Into a Sassy Dress
  • Learn How to Properly Chop Furniture for the Fireplace
  • Learn How to Hang Mirrors Around the House to Maximize Those 15 Minutes of Sunlight On Days When it Might Be Sunny
I'm sure I'll think of other important segment ideas. If you're a producer at a TV station nearby, give me a call. I know there's an enthusiastic audience for my show.

No comments: