Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Day to Me


Stop Corporate! Huzzah!
The migraine meds work - huzzah!

Tonight at dinner we overheard a fascinating discussion between two women. Seems one woman's husband continues to self-sabotage his efforts when it comes to laundry. He has trouble keeping the socks sorted properly. Sounds like this man is in dire need of help. Immediately.

I asked David to please pop me a good one in the mouth if I EVER start talking to him about laundry with any shred of seriousness.

Thank you to Ms. Crafty for the crafty coaster - I love it! The cat is still in the bag... Ha!

1 comment:

ms. crafty said...

you're welcome. I can't believe I actually kept the cat in the bag...cat's really shouldn't ever be kept in bags unless they are being flown across the country in the cabin of a jet...