Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Damn That Richard Gere


Had a lovely day off shooting photos for the SF Food Bank, but I almost didn't make it. I went to bed early, but instead of waking up early and popping up out of bed, I slept a bit too long and had a horrible dream about fooling around with Richard Gere.

In the dream I'd been fooling around with Richard Gere for too long and ended up missing the Food Bank event. Even in the dream I realized I'd missed the event and I was disgusted with myself for being such an idiot.

After realizing I'd had this horrible dream, I then realized (after actually waking) that I had indeed slept too long and was so disoriented, couldn't remember if I wanted to leave by 7:30 or be there by 7:30. Of course it was the latter. I wanted to be there by 7:30 and I had 10 minutes to get ready.

I rushed out of the house, stressed that I would arrive too late and miss the start of the event. As it turns out, I arrived just as things were getting started. I was there right on time. But I don't want Richard Gere showing up in my head ever again. What a weirdo.

No comments: