Thursday, February 16, 2006

I BOUGHT A NEW COAT!!!

Forgetting my coat was a great mistake - I now have a beautiful new black, camel hair coat that looks like it was made for me AND it was on sale.

Went to Nordie's flagship store with Cameron and our good friend, Patricia Belyea, and they were the best personal shoppers I could have asked for.

We were in & out of there in 5 minutes. It would have taken me a half an hour to even find the coats, and likely another half hour to find a coat I might like. We then went to an amazing dinner at The Oceanaire Seafood Room.

Had a dreamy cup of lobster bisque, a few tasty apps and a smooth bottle of... Wait for it... wait for it... pinot noir from the Cameron Winery in Oregon.

Time to get back to the conference & then head back home.
WITH MY NEW COAT!!!

No comments: