Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Layers of Fleece

Tonight I'm off to Seattle to attend a usability design conference and I'm looking forward to it - to using my brain for something other than spreadsheets and process. What I'm not looking forward to is 20 degree weather.

When it was confirmed I would be attending this conference, I thought what great timing - it would be nice in Seattle. A little chillier than here, but still mild. Wrong.

Now all of a sudden freezing cold air that was settled over Alaska is going to drift down to the Bay Area, which means Seattle's going to be freezing ass cold. Great. Shmick's will have to keep me warm with Happy Hour specials.

But for now, Happy Valentine's Day! We had our little celebration last night, and David was sweet enough to save me halves of some of the chocolate:

No comments: