Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I FORGOT MY COAT!!!

Here I am, in lovely, cold Seattle, and I forgot my fucking coat. I forgot my coat. I forgot it. My coat.

It's at home, on the hook, where I thought I could easily grab on the way out of the house.

But NO. I was distracted and ran out of the house with out it. I realized it when I got out of the car at the airport. I FORGOT MY COAT!

It's cold already - in the 40s during the day - and it's going to get colder. All I have with me are fleece pullovers, scarves, gloves and a knit cap.

Tonight? COAT SHOPPING.
Dammit.

2 comments:

ms. crafty said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hazel Nootsmaak said...

What a producer, eh? Cameron said I may not be as much "detail oriented" as I am "detail aware." But I do love my new coat ; )