Sunday, February 24, 2008

Smokin Hot

I usually don't brag about my lingerie, but I spent almost three days in my sexy, red fleece "Wonder Boys" robe. And not just the robe - I was also sportin hot, bulky fleece pajama pants and two or three shapeless t-shirts.

I know, you're thinking you shouldn't be reading this at work - I should have warned you with NSFW.

Had Jeffy not suggested we get breakfast this morning, I'd still be in that robe and multi-layered pajama configuration. I hadn't left the house since Thursday.

Living alone means I can go to bed wearing the same t-shirt I wore one day then get up and wear it again the next day. Much time and energy is saved by not changing clothes. Just put on some jammie pants and sexy sheepskin slippers and call it a day.

So, you've been warned. If you show up unannounced, you're not going to be able to resist this smokin hot hobo lady.

No comments: