Thursday, February 07, 2008

Stupid Thursday

Whoever designed the flusterbuck that is the 80/880/580 exchange should have to sit in that parking lot for all eternity.

What a brilliant design of endless merging across 8 lanes that backs up traffic for miles at any time of day, every day of the week. Obviously designed by an engineer who's never driven a car and loves sitting for hours on end.

I'm in a terrible mood because I effed up a job today and now I have to reshoot it. I can't seem to get my shit straight lately. It's like part of my brain falls asleep from time to time. I don't know it's switched off, so I don't realize anything is wrong until I've made the mistake.

And it's little things, and things you wouldn't expect to screw up. It's maddening. And I don't know what to do to fix it.

2 comments:

ms. crafty said...

Love the label "Rusting Brain"...I think mine might be leaky...

Hazel Nootsmaak said...

I think that's what's happening to me every time I sneeze. It's endlessly frustrating. I guess that's why people start drinking and just keep drinking - it's easier that way - just switch it ALL off and work in a bowling alley.