Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Drunk on Beautiful Design


Today I photographed a beautiful home in SF and every room was oozing with meticulous, satisfying designey goodness.

I'd be happy just living in the kitchen with the gorgeous marble counter tops and built-in buffet/bar, restaurant-grade Wolf range complete with water spigot, and enough counter space to perform surgery on at least 8 average-sized adults simultaneously.


The little girl's room looked to me like what Clara's bedroom might look like, in The Nutcracker. I wanted to be 5 again and grow up in that room. When I closed the door to get a different angle, I saw that she had two pairs of small angel wings hanging on the doorknob.


Maybe I could ask them to adopt me until David returns from his trip.


2 comments:

shamama1967 said...

oh. my. god.

We all have our own versions of heaven, that kitchen is pretty close too mine. And the kid's room. And the walk-in closet.

Holy cow.

Hazel Nootsmaak said...

I KNOW. So dreamy. Think of the parties you could have in that kitchen!