Thursday, January 04, 2007

Off To a Quick Start


2007 is getting busy. I'm heading up to Oregon at the end of this month to meet the other volunteer museum photographers & sync up on the show.

I still need to finish my submission prep and send that up. Then I have another shoot for the food bank. And I need to remember to keep showing up at my day job.

It will soon be time to disengage from the corporate teat. It's nice security, but at this point, I'm not sure the security is making up for the soul-sucking despair.

I could always go back to waitressing. Tips AND a square meal - not too shabby.

1 comment:

ms. crafty said...

Yay for you! It's pretty cool that you'll be selling photos online--that's fantastic. I hope you sell a million and one photos and can tell the corporate teet to piss off!